Our policy on admissions reflects the vision of our church to disciple and train families in Christian living. With that in mind, we seek to make our preschool accessible to children and families of Parkview Baptist Church and our local community.
To begin the admissions process Contact Us for a TOUR! We endeavor to enroll children and families who will exhibit the Biblical values of Christian family character as well as demonstration of enthusiasm for the learning process. We do welcome all religious denominations though our beliefs and teachings reflect Christianity with a solid Biblical foundation.
Families seeking admission are evaluated on the basis of their relationship to and support of Parkview Baptist Church, it’s ministries, admission forms, interviews and potential to adapt satisfactorily at Parkview Baptist.
Our policy on admissions reflects the vision of our church which is to enroll church members’ children, children whose families have supported Parkview Baptist School and families who wish for their child to continue their education with Parkview Baptist School. All other openings will be filled according to the priority list below:
- Children of Parkview Baptist Church Staff Ministers
- Children of Parkview Baptist Church Employees
- Children or Grandchildren of Active PBC members
- Children of Parkview Baptist School Employees
- Children of Parkview Baptist School Alumni
- Siblings of those enrolled in PBS
- Siblings of PBS Kindergarten-bound children
- Siblings of preschoolers enrolled in the current program (six weeks thru young fours)
- Currently enrolled children
- Children of Southern Baptist Church members
- Others on the Waiting List with no priority
To support Parkview Baptist Preschool’s priority list, it is the church’s policy that children currently enrolled and those interested in enrolling be considered in order of their priority at the beginning of each calendar year. In effect, all classrooms each year are filled from the priority list.
NOTE: Please call the preschool if your priority changes.
It has been our experience that if your child is not offered placement as an infant or Toddler, their next opportunity will be the year he/she turns three. We ask that you work with us through this enrollment process.